Arlo supports listing the lowest price for an event based on the available discounts, e.g. Early Bird discount. You can also display discounted prices on each individual event. The following article explains how to use discounted pricing on your website.
In this Article
- Show Event Pricing "From X" on Event Lists
- Show Discounted Pricing on Event Pages
Show Event Pricing 'From X' on an Event List
Where a discount is available, the lowest price will be displayed with the text "From" in front of it.
- Contact Arlo Support if you would like to enable or disable this feature on your platform.
- Example of Website List:
Show Discounted Pricing on an Event
The "From" price will not be displayed on the individual template page. If you would like, you can add a website review line to your discount such as "Early Bird Discount from" which will be displayed.
Show Discount Price with a Label
- Enabling the Promote on Website with Label setting displays the discounted price with a label in front, e.g. 'Early bird special $90.00.' Note: The discount shown on the website is based on the order that they are created. Arlo will only display one discounted price for each event, and it will be the oldest active one available.
- Example of Website Display:
Show Discount Price instead of Standard Price
- Enabling the Show Instead of Price setting hides the standard price for the event on the website, and displays the discounted price.
- For example: Normal price: $1,595.00, discounted price: $1,515.00 will display as:
Add a Website Review Line
- The Website review line text will be displayed on the Review & Confirm step in the website order process.
- Example of Website Review Line: