The following process describes how to edit newsletter subscriptions topics available to customers when they sign-up to your newsletter. Learn more about Newsletters.
- From the main menu select Settings.
- Select Newsletter.
- Tick Subscription topics to enable the feature (if it is not enabled).
- Within the topic section, press Add item to add a topic.
- To rename an item in the list
- Click Edit (or double click the row).
- Enter the new name.
- Press Save (or just press Enter).
- You can change the order of items in the list by click and dragging the row to the new location.
- When you have update the topics, press Save.
The following screenshot is an example of a website registration form with topics displayed.