The following information describes the recommended process for managing a GrabOne promotion (New Zealand based service).
- Your custom will follow the process below;
- Visits GrabOne and accepts and pays for the deal.
- Receives instructions to;
- visit your website. Note: Ideally you would provide links directly to the event page(s) within your instructions
- register for the event
- during the 'Your details' step in the registration process, enter the special promo code (e.g. "GRABONE"). A discount will be automatically applied making the order price zero.
- complete the process.
- we will approve this order once we have received payment confirmation from GrabOne.
- You will match tickets purchased on GrabOne with the orders created in Arlo and approve them accordingly by following this process;
- Run a ticket report from GrabOne that produces the details of each ticket purchased.
Approve the corresponding orders.
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Select Awaiting approvals. The GrabOne orders will be identified as the FREE orders in the list.
- Open each order and match the name on the order with an associated ticket from GrabOne. If one exists, approval the order.
Note: We suggest you also add a note to the order with the GrabOne ticket number.
Follow the process below to setup the discount used in the promotion. Read how to setup a discount for more information.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Select Discounts.
- Press New Discount.
- Create a new discount with the following settings;
- Calculation settings
- Enter the Criteria settings. The example below will require the user to enter "GRABONE" as the promo code during the website registration process. You can select your own code.
- Enter the Website settings.
- Enter the Availability settings.
- Select the event(s) the promotion will apply to.
- Press Save.