The following information describes how to add catering requirements (including special dietary information) to an event and then produce a report which includes this information for a set of upcoming events. It also describes how to add, edit, and remove catering options.
- Add catering requirements for a new event
- Add catering requirements to an existing event
- Record special dietary requirements
- Report on catering requirements
- Edit catering options
- Select Events from the main menu.
- Press New Event.
- Follow the process as described in the create a new event article.
- On the Schedule step, from the Logistics section, click Add at Add catering details.
- Select the catering option you require for the event from the list. Note: You can edit the list of options by clicking Edit options at the bottom of the list.
- Add any additional information regarding the catering requirements in the comments field (optional).
- Complete the event creation process.
- Open the event you would like to edit.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Go to the Schedule step.
- Follow the process as described in the Add catering requirements for a new event section above.
Arlo allows you to capture a registrant's special dietary requirements.
Read Manage Special Dietary Requirements for information on the following.
- Enabling the special diet field.
- Editing a contact's special dietary requirements.
- Adding the special diet field to your website registration form.
- Including special diet information within reports.
The following process describes how to produce a report that includes a list of upcoming events with the catering requirements for each. The report includes a separate row for each day an event is running on. For example, if an event runs over two days there will be a separate row for each day.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Select the Event Logistics report from the Events report group.
- Apply additional report filters and settings as required. Note: Press Report Settings from the tool bar to access all report settings.
- Press Run Report.
Hint 1: Create a custom/favourite report specifically for catering requirements.
- Press Report Settings from the tool bar to access all report settings.
- Select only the report information relevant to catering requirements.
- Press Save as Favourite.
- Enter Catering Requirements as the Name of the report and update the Description.
- Press Save Favourite.
Hint 2: Use the Event Calendar report if you require other information about the event which is not included in the Event Logistics report.
The following process describes how to edit the catering options displayed in the dropdown list.
You can either:
- Above the dropdown list when selecting your options, click Edit options.
- Or if you are not in the process of creating or editing an event:
- Select Events from the main menu.
- Press Tools.
- Click Catering options in the Resources group.
- Add a new option by pressing Add Item. Enter the name of the new option and click Save or just press enter.
- Delete an option by clicking on the option in the list. Click Delete. Press Delete Item.
- Rename an option by either double-clicking the option in the list or clicking Edit. Edit the name. Click Save or just press enter.
- Reorder options to update the order they appear in the dropdown list when adding or editing catering details for an event. For example, you might want to reorder items so commonly used options appear at the top of the list. To do this, click on the item in the list and drag it to the new location.
Other articles that may be helpful: