The following process describes how to set up requirements on a certification that, when met, will move the certification from an In progress state to an Awaiting approval state. This means that you can easily see which certifications are ready to approve, without needing to review the status of each requirement on the individual certificates.
For example, the requirements might be;
- Complete 'Dangerous Goods Handling Licence',
- Mark as attended,
- Mark as passed, and
- Confirm payment received.
Arlo can complete these checks automatically for you. Once they are met, the certificate status will be changed to Awaiting approval and will appear in the Awaiting approval tab within the Certifications section.
Follow the process below to set up requirements on a certification template.
- Select Certifications from the Events main menu.
- From the Templates list on the Summary tab, select the Template you would like to add the requirements to.
- Within the Workflow section on the template, tick Automatically move certificate to awaiting approval when criteria are met.
Note: If the template has certificates associated with it, you will need to click the Edit this version link in the message at the top.
- Tick An event is completed. Note: This also applies to online activities.
- Select the event template which must be completed for the certification.
- Select whether the registration must be Marked as attended, Marked as passed, and/or the Order paid by ticking the associated options.
- Press Save.
View a list of Certifications 'Awaiting Approval'
Example of a Certification where requirements are not met
Example of a Certification with completed requirements