The following process describes how to add an existing registration/s for an event to a new order.
Important note: This process is only available for events, not online activities. If you already have registrants on an online activity that you need to create an order for, you will need to cancel the existing registrations and create a new order; adding the item and the registrants at the same time.
Create a New Order
- Open the Orders menu.
- Press New Order.
Enter Order Details
- Select the Order Contact, Bill To, Reference and Payment Method.
- Enter the Billing Address, Due date, and Tax rate.
Add the Event
- Press Add Item.
- Select the event template from the drop-down.
- Select Show completed items and items currently in progress.
- Select the event date with the registration you wish to create the order for.
- Press Select Item.
- Click Use existing course registrant.
- Select the registrations you would like to add to the order to by ticking each item.
- Press Add Registrants.
- Press Save.
- Select the communication you would like to send and then press Save Order.