Arlo supports community card holder discounts on event registrations.
The following instructions describes how to enable and edit community card fields within your platform, setup an automated discount for community card holders, and run a report on the number of discounts applied.
Enable Community Card Fields
Contact Arlo Support to enable the following community card fields.
- Community card (True/False)
- Community card number (Text field)
Edit a Contact's Community Card Details
The following process describes how to record a contact as a community card holder and store their card number.
- Open the contact you would like to edit.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- Select the Personal tab from the vertical menu.
- Tick Community card to record the contact as a current community card holder.
- Press Save. Note: The community card information will be displayed on the Home tab of the contact.
Add Community Card Fields to Website Registration FormRead how to customise your website registration form. If the community card fields have been enabled on your platform they will appear as options when you add a field to the form.
- Add the following fields to the website registration form.
- Community card
- Community card number
- Reorder the fields so that the 'Community card' field appears above the Community card number.
Setup a Community Card Discount
- Enabled the community card fields (see instructions above)
- Add the community card fields to your website registration form (see instructions above)
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click Discounts.
- Press New Discount.
- Enter a Name for the discount, e.g. "Community card"
- Enter a Description for the discount, e.g. "Community card discount" Note: This label will be displayed on orders where a discount is applied. The value of the discount will be added next to the label in brackets, e.g. 'Community card discount (-100.00).'
- Select the following Criteria.
- Read how to setup an automated discount for information on other discount settings.
- Press Save.
Report on Community Card Discount
The following process describes how to produce a report that lists all orders which include a community card discount.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- Select the Registration Discount report from the Discounts report group.
- Select the name of the discount, e.g. Community card.
- Apply additional report filters and settings as required. Note: Press Report Settings from the toolbar to access all report settings.
- Press Run Report.