Arlo will automatically create organisations with details submitted using the website registration process and contacts can also be entered manually or imported.
Organisation records require only one identifier - Organisation name. Where these three identifiers match, Arlo will update add to and update an existing record if needed. If no record exists, it will create a new record.
The following key articles explain how to manage organisations in Arlo. Note: For the full list, see the Manage CRM section in the Help Center.
- Create an Organisation
- Import Organisations
- Export Organisations
- Add Custom Fields
- Delete/Archive an Organisation
- Merge Duplicate Organisation Records
- Organisation Tags
- Organisation Flags (Order Alerts)
- Contact and Organisation Addresses
- Add Key Contacts to an Organisation
- Automatically link Contacts to Organisations