The Event Logistics report allows you to produce a catering and room setup report for service providers. The report lists individual event sessions scheduled to be delivered within a period with the associated catering and room setup information.
Note: If an event has catering or room setup information, this will also be sent in the automated notification to the venue booking contact of the event.Read the following articles for more information on recording an individual's special diet and disabilities.
Create a Catering Requirements Report
The following instructions describe how to create and save a specific report which only lists catering requirements.
- Open the Event Logistics report.
- Press Report Settings from the toolbar.
- Within the fields section tick the fields you would like to include in the report and untick those that are not required (e.g. untick Room setup).
- Press Save as Favourite from the toolbar. The 'Save as Favourite' window will appear.
- Enter the 'Name' and 'Description' you would like to give the report.
- Press Save Favourite. The new report will appear within the 'Favourite Reports' list.
Create a room setup requirements report
- Follow the same process as described above but only choose the relevant Fields (e.g. untick Catering). Hint: Read more about how to create custom/favourite reports and how to save default report settings.
The following settings are available within the 'Event Logistics' report. Hint: Press Report settings from the toolbar to view all options.