In this article
- About this report
- Access report
- Create a catering requirements report
- Create a room setup requirements report
- Report settings
- Report management features
About this report
The Event Logistics report allows you to produce a venue, catering, and room setup report for service providers. The report lists individual event sessions scheduled to be delivered within a period with the associated catering, venue and room information.
To access the Event Logistics report, select Reports from the main menu, find the report on the list and click on the name.
Click here for more information about how to manage catering and room setup requirements for an event.
Note: If an event has catering or room setup information, this will also be sent in the automated notification to the venue booking contact of the event.Click here for more information about managing special registration requirements, such as disabilities or special dietary requirements.
Create a catering requirements report
The following instructions describe how to create and save a specific report which only lists catering requirements.
- Open the Event Logistics report.
- Press Report Settings from the toolbar.
- Within the fields section tick the fields you would like to include in the report and untick those that are not required (e.g. untick Room setup).
- Press Save as Favourite from the toolbar. The 'Save as Favourite' window will appear.
- Enter the 'Name' and 'Description' you would like to give the report.
- Press Save Favourite. The new report will appear within the 'Favourite Reports' list.
Create a room setup requirements report
- Follow the same process as described above but only choose the Room setup field.
Hint: Read more about how to create custom/favourite reports and how to save default report settings.
The following settings are available within the 'Event Logistics' report.
Hint: Press Report settings from the toolbar to view all options.