A certification template defines the information and workflow of each certification you administer. The following process describes how to create a new certification template to which certifications (for individuals) will apply.
- From the Events menu, select Certifications.
- Press New Template.
- Enter the relevant information about the certification.
- Select the relevant Template label from the dropdown box.
Step: Website Search Results
- Website addon: Website certificate search to your website
- Select the checkbox if you wish certifications on this template to show in website search results.
- Select the relevant Creation options.
- Create a certification Note: Certifications also apply to online activities.
- Select the relevant Awaiting approval and Approval options.
- Select the relevant Expiration reminder options.
- Select the relevant Renewal options.
- Select the relevant Renewal awaiting approval and Renewal approval options.
- Press Save.
Other articles that may be helpful: