You can use the main search tool on the top right of the management platform to quickly find contacts and organisations.
You can use any information to search for a contact or organisation, including custom fields*, a contact's preferred name, and notes stored on a contact or organisation. Search results are listed with a 'Google like' ranking where the best match is displayed at the top.
- You can combine a person's name and an organisation's name. For example, searching on "Jeffrey Arlo" would find "Jeffrey Bloom from Arlo".
- You can search on a contact's full name or their preferred name.
- You can include partial spelling. For example searching on "Fel Merring" would find "Felicity Merrington".
- You can search on an email domain. For example searching on "designq.com" would find all contacts with an email address ending in "designq.com", email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have multiple regions (multi-region platforms), the search will only apply to contacts and organisations within your selected region. Set your region selector to 'All' in order to view all results.
Contact search results include links to current registrations (and the orders associated with the registration) and current certifications.