The following article explains how to search for a specific organisation using filters and search suggestions.
Search for an Organisation
- From the main menu select Contacts and click Organisations
- Note: You can also use the Quick (Global) Search to find an organisation.
- Enter a search term into the search box and press Enter.
- Note: You can search on a organisation name, account manager, and key contact.
- As you enter your search, search suggestions will be displayed in the menu. Click the suggestion to be taken directly to the organisation.
- Refine your search by selecting one of the search filters (Name, Code, Key Contact, or City). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field selected.
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the right of the search box to display the available list filters.
Other articles you may find helpful: