Arlo will automatically create contacts with details submitted using the website registration process and contacts can also be entered manually or imported.
Contact records require three identifiers - First Name, Last Name, and Email address. Where these three identifiers match, Arlo will update add to and update an existing record if needed. If no record exists with these three identifiers, it will create a new record.
The following key articles explain how to manage contacts in Arlo. Note: See the Manage Contacts section in the Help Center for a full list.
- Search for a Contact. Also, see Quick Search
- Advanced Queries and Filters on Contacts
- Create a Contact
- View a Contact
- Import Contacts
- Export Contacts
- Custom Fields
- Delete/Archive a Contact
- Merge Duplicate Contact Records
- Contact Tags
- Contact Flags (Order Alerts)
- Contact and Organisation Addresses
- Automatically link Contacts to Organisations