Arlo allows you to record where or from whom an order was generated, e.g. website registration, phone, email, or partner order. The following information describes how to enable and manage the 'Source' field on an order, manage the 'Source' field options, and produce an order source report.
Note: Read how to use the Referred by field to capture marketing information.
Enable the Source Field
- Contact Arlo Support to enable the Source field on an order.
Edit the Source on an Order
- Open the order you would like to edit.
- Select the 'Source' from the drop-down list.
Manage the Source options used for Website Orders
- Contact Arlo Support to change the value used for orders created from the website. By default the value is Website.
Manage Source Options
The following link will take you to the setting in your platform to update the options available in the source drop-down box.
Important: In this link - replace the <PlatformName> with your platform name. This can be found in the URL of your management platform.
Produce an Order Source Report
The following instructions describe how to use the Order List report to report on the source of your orders.
- Select Reports from the main menu.
- From the Orders section, select the Order List report.
- To access all report settings on the report page, press Report Settings from the toolbar.
- Select the source field by ticking the checkbox next to Source.
- Select all other fields that you would like to report on. Hint: Save your settings as default or as a favorite report so you can quickly get the information you need in the future.
- Run or Export the report.
Note: Not all available report options have been selected in this sample report.