The Contact Code is a field stored on a contact. The field can be renamed, e.g. Customer ID, Customer number, Member ID.
Enable and Rename the Contact Code
- Contact Arlo Support to enable and/or rename the Contact Code field.
Edit Contact Code
- Open the contact you would like to edit.
- Press Edit.
- Edit the Contact code value.
- Press Save. If the Contact Code contains a value, it will be displayed on the Home tab of the contact.
Display Contact Code within the Contacts List
- Contact Arlo Support to add the contact code field to the contacts list.
Other articles that may be helpful: