The organisation selector is used to search for and select an organisation, e.g. selecting an organisation for an order to be billed to. The following information describes how to use the organisation selector effectively.
Using the Organisation Selector
- Start typing the name of the organisation. The results of the search will appear as you type.
- Click on the name of the organisation you would like to select. If the organisation does not appear in the search results, click New organisation... to create a new record.
- Once you have selected the organisation, the name will appear in the box and be underlined. An underlined name means that Arlo has found an existing record.
- You can include partial spelling. For example, searching on "Lea" would find "Learning Hub"
- You can search by an organisation code. E.g. searching "123" would find an organisation code if their record was "123"
- Double-click the organisation's name to open and edit the organisation record.
- When there is only one organisation that matches your search (e.g. you type "Design" and only "DesignQ" is found), Arlo will automatically select the organisation for you.