Arlo's lead feature allows you to manage and track interest in an event or service, capture ideas for new topics, and manage general enquiries.
Use cases and examples:
- If a person views an event but it is not scheduled to run in their location, they can register their interest in attending the event but in their location/city.
- If a person views an event that has a date that is not convenient for them, they can register their interest in attending the event on another date.
- If you are planning to run an event, you can allow people to register their interest. When you are ready to accept registrations and payments you can then notify them. Capturing registrations of interest in an event will inform you of the potential demand for the event before you set the pricing and schedule the dates and locations.
- You and your staff may also create leads for prospective clients.
New Topic Idea
Private EventThe register interest in a private event / Custom course enquiry form allows your customers to request you run a private event or course for their organisation.
Suggest a new date/location
On each event, you have the option to enable or disable the 'suggest a new date/location' link on on the 'website' tab when creating or editing an event or the template.
Example of the Lead Link on your Website:
To enable or disable this setting:
- Open the event template.
- Press Edit.
- On the Website step, select or deselect Display link to suggest another date/location form as required.
- Press Save.
Administrators may need to create leads in Arlo when they talk to prospective clients.
- From the Activities menu, select Leads.
- Press New lead.
- Choose the type of lead. This will change what fields are on the form, so it is important to select this first. For example, if you select 'existing event' you will be able to choose the event to link the lead to, enabling you to view from the event page in Arlo, that there are leads (more potential registrations).
- Complete the form and Save.