The following process describes how to generate a link (Website URL) that when clicked on, will add an event to a user's shopping cart or take the user to the registration form (depending on the registration method of the event).
- Copying and pasting you checkout link will not direct a customer to an event registration form. You need to generate the registration link from the event page within Arlo if you wish to send it externally.
- Waiting list / full events: Once space becomes available on the event, the website will still display 'event full'; however, anyone that has the direct 'website registration link' will be able to register and avoid the waiting list. For this reason, we recommend sending contacts the 'view on website link' instead when promoting your events.
- Open the event you would like to generate the registration link for.
- On the Home tab, within the Registrations section, click the email icon next to the registration link. Note: You can also right click on the link, and select Copy Link Address.
- Your email client (e.g. Outlook) will open a new email. Either send the email with the link or copy the link to paste it to another location.