This following article outlines how to edit the terms and conditions displayed during the registration process on your website.
Edit your Default Terms and Conditions
- From the main menu select Settings.
- Select Orders.
- Enter your Terms and Conditions that people must agree to prior to placing a website order/registration.
- Press Save.
- Use the Remove Formatting and Clean up Messy Code tools in the text editor to fix formatting issues.
- Apply heading styles using the formatting tool in the tool bar.
Location of Terms and Conditions on your Website
Your Terms and Conditions can be found at the following address;
Note: You can choose whether or not terms and conditions can be accessed by registrants using the quick registration method (free events). Contact Arlo support if you would like to enable/disable this feature.
Terms and Conditions Examples
Why Can't I See the Terms and Conditions on my Arlo Website?
If you are redirected to the welcome page of your Arlo website upon clicking the link to view the terms and conditions, you need to enter a web address in your Arlo settings.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Select General.
- In the Organisation Details section, enter the web address for your organisation.
- Press Save.
Note: If you have multiple regions on your platform, you will not be able to access the general settings page. If this is the case contact Arlo Support with the web address we should add to your settings.