The following process describes how to schedule multiple 'Live Online' events at once by importing event dates and details from a spreadsheet.
- Select Events from the main menu.
- Press Tools.
- Select Import events from the dropdown menu
- Follow the process described on screen and select the time zone in which the events should be imported with.
- Note: Events will be imported in a draft state and be visible from the Draft tab within the Event sections.
- Approve the draft events
- CourseSchedule * Options: Basic (previously called Workshop), Advanced (previous called Multi-session)
- CourseCode - The specific event code that you wish to display. If no Event Code is entered, the default naming convention will apply; e.g. TEST-001, TEST-002, TEST-003, etc.
- StartDate* e.g. 2-Jan-2011 Read how to format the dates.
- EndDate*1, e.g. 2-Jan-2011
- StartTime* e.g. 9:00 pm
- EndTime* e.g. 9:00 pm
- SessionDays*2 Notes: Three characters (e.g. Tue), separate multiple days with commas and no spaces (e.g. Tue,Wed,Thu)
- VenueName* Notes: The Venue must already exist in Arlo. For Live Online events, we suggest creating a venue called Online (before commencing any event imports). Fill out your CSV import column called VenueName with the 'Online' venue name. This value will not actually be used for the import but you do need to enter this as a placeholder value.
- VenueRoom- Note: This field is optional but if you are using it then you must create that room before proceeding with your import.
- RegistrationMethod* Options: OrderProcess, QuickRegistration, OrderProcess, QuickRegistration, CustomURL, CustomMessage
- RegistrationUrl Note: The website address (URL) for the event. Optional.
- RegistrationCustomMessage Note: Only if RegistrationMethod is Custom Message.
- RegistrationMaximum Note: The maximum number of attendees for that event.
- DisplayOnWebsite - Options: True, False. Default is True if column not included
*1 only required for 'Basic' events (CourseSchedule)
*2 only required for 'Advanced' events (CourseSchedule)
Other articles that maybe helpful: