Arlo allows you to set up an alternative billing organisation so that when a person places an order on your website and selects their organisation, the alternative billing organisation you have set up will be used on the order instead.
For example, if this is a large organisation with branch offices and all orders are to be billed to the head office (not the individual branches), you can create a head office organisation with the correct billing details. You can then create individual organisations for each branch and set the head office organisation as the alternative billing organisation for each. When a person places an order and selects their branch organisation, Arlo will automatically update the order to be billed to the head office.
The screenshots below show an example where a branch organisation for Mitre 10 (Petone), is setup with Mitre 10 (Head Office) as the alternative billing organisation.
- User selects the Mitre 10 (Petone) as the order Payer.
- In the next step, Arlo updates the order Payer as Mitre 10 (Head Office) and displays the message in blue.
- Open the organisation you would like to set up an alternative billing organisation on.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- On General settings page, within the Billing section, select the organisation you would like the orders Bill to.
- Press Save.
Locate Alternate Billing Details for an Organisation
- Open the Organisation you would like to locate the alternate billing details for.
- Locate "Bill to", which states the billing organisation.