Arlo allows you to set up an alternative billing organisation so that when a person places an order on your website and selects their organisation, the alternative billing organisation you have set up will be used in the order instead.
For example, if you have a large organisation with branch offices, you can ensure that all orders are billed to the head office (not the individual branches).
When a person places an order and selects their branch organisation, Arlo will automatically update the order to be billed to the head office.
- Open the organisation you would like to set up an alternative billing organisation for.
- Press Edit from the toolbar.
- On General settings page, within the Billing section, select the organisation you would like orders to be billed to.
- Press Save.
Locate Alternate Billing Details for an Organisation
- Open the organisation you would like to locate the alternate billing details for.
- Locate "Bill to", which states the billing organisation.