You can add a 'Contact us' form on your website that allows visitors to enter their details if they have a customer enquiry. On completion of the form, a Lead will be generated in Arlo and you will be notified.
Hint: You can also add the other following forms to your website:
- Contact us (customer enquiry)
- Submit an idea for a new topic
- Register interest in a private event/Custom course enquiry
- Register interest in an existing event/Suggest another date/location
The following is an example of the Contact us form. The form and page is completely customisable including the fields, sections, layout and page design.
The following is an example of email notification sent when someone completes the 'Custom enquiry' form.
Set up the Lead form on your Website
The following process describes how to add the 'Contact us' form to your website and configure the settings.
- Ensure the Lead feature is enabled on your platform. If the feature is enabled, you will be able to access the Lead section from the Activities menu. Note: The Leads feature is only available on the Arlo Professional and Enterprise service plans.
- Select the user/administrator who is to receive the email notifications when a person completes the customer enquiry form.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click Leads.
- In the New lead notification section, select a user for the Custom enquiry notification.
- Press Save.
- Copy the Contact us link to your website. The link will be in the following format:
http://<ArloSiteDomain>/contact-us, e.g. http://demo.learningsource.com.au/contact-us
Customise the Form
Other articles that may be helpful: