Arlo supports changing the event terminology to match your specific requirements. For example, if you run "Courses" then the Arlo Management Platform pages, your communication and your website can be set to use the term "Course(s)" instead of "Event(s)".
The following process describes how to change the event terminology your platform uses.
- From the main menu select Settings.
- Click General. Note: If you do not have General available as your platform is Multi-Region, please contact Arlo Support to make this change.
- In the Platform section, select the option that best suits your requirements. Note: If none of the default settings meet your requirements you can select Other, and use your own term.
- If you have selected Other, enter your singular term, plural term, and indefinite article. For example:
- If you are using a custom term, ensure the singular term is no longer than 10 characters. If you exceed this, you may have user interface problems.
- Press Save.