Arlo allows you to mark orders billed to a specific organisation as 'Requiring attention' with a special message when a website order for the organisation is received, e.g. "Organisation requires a purchase order on invoices before payment", or "Organisation has an overdue account".
Note: This is similar to the add flag feature, but it is designed to add a warning message for orders received from your website. The flag feature is designed to warn an administrator when they create a new order from the management platform.
Mark Website Orders for an Organisation as "Requiring attention"
- Open the organisation for which all website orders are to be marked as 'Requiring attention'.
- Press Edit.
- On the General tab, in the Billing section, tick Mark all new website orders as requiring attention.
- Add the message that you would like displayed on the order.
- Press Save.
Note: Orders from Organisations marked as requiring attention will still be approved if you have chosen for all invoice/account website orders to be automatically approved.
View Orders Requiring Attention
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Orders requiring attention will be displayed in order lists with a warning icon on the right.
- Select Requires Attention tab to view a list of all orders requiring attention.
- Open the order which requires attention by clicking on the warning icon.
- The following special message will be displayed on the order.