Arlo allows you to mark orders billed to a specific organisation as 'Requiring attention' with a special message when a website order for the organisation is received, e.g. "Organisation requires a purchase order on invoices before payment", or "Organisation has an overdue account".
Note: This is similar to the flag feature, but it is designed to add a warning message for orders received from your website. The flag feature is designed to warn an administrator when they create a new order from the management platform.
Mark Website Orders for an Organisation as Requiring Attention
- Open the organisation for which all website orders are to be marked as Requiring Attention.
- Press Edit.
- On the General tab, in the Billing section, tick
- Press Save.
Note: Orders from Organisations marked as requiring attention will still be approved if you have chosen for all invoice/account website orders to be automatically approved.
View Orders Requiring Attention
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Click Requires Attention.
- The following special message will be displayed on the order (with the organisation name replaced with the organisation on the order).