The following information describes how to produce a Single Data Return (SDR) report, which are required by the New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission (TEC).
The report includes the following three files:
- Student file (all students enrolled in events starting within the selected period)
- Event registration file (all events starting in a period and having valid registrations)
- Event enrolment file (all user registrations for events starting within the selected period)
- Scheduled (yet to finish) and completed events are reported.
- Contacts (active and archived) that have current or completed registrations on scheduled or completed events are reported.
Access SDR Report
- From the main menu, select Reports.
- From the New Zealand Education Requirements section, select Single Data Return.
Note: Contact Arlo Support if you require access to this report.
Edit "Topic” (NZSCED code) required for SDR
The SDR report requires each event [template] to be assigned a topic code. Follow the process below to access and edit the Topic.
- Open the event template you would like to edit.
- Press Edit from the tool bar.
- On the General tab, edit the the Topic.
- Click Save.