Arlo allows you to import a range of entities directly from a CSV file. Using importers allows you to easily migrate new information into Arlo from external systems, or update existing information.
The following outlines which data can be imported into Arlo including the formatting and heading specifications.
You should import your data in this order.
- Import contacts and presenters
- Import organisations
- Import event templates for current events.
- Import scheduled events
- Import registrations
- Import historical registrations (also creates historical events)
- Import certifications
You can also use Arlo to update existing orders.
For tips on how to import information see the following articles.
- Tips and tricks for importing data
- Convert specially formatted event information (e.g. Bullet Points) into HTML
Contact Arlo Support for help importing data (charges may apply).