In this article
The following instructions describe how to redeem a voucher from your website's registration form and the management platform.
- Overview of how tax is treated when using vouchers
- Redeem a voucher from the website registration form
- Redeem a voucher on an order in the management platform
Vouchers are tax inclusive and should be treated as a payment towards an order. If you wish to provide complimentary vouchers - you should look at discounts instead, as discounts are applied to an order before the subtotal is calculated so tax is only calculated on what the registrants need to pay, whereas a voucher deducts the balance of an order after tax has been applied to it.
For more information about this please contact Arlo Support.
Redeem a voucher from the website registration form
The following describes the process for registrants to redeem a voucher when using your website.
- On the event's website page, press Register.
- Complete the Shopping cart form.
- On the Checkout page, in the Payment details section, enter the Voucher code.
- Press Apply.
- If there is any remaining amount due registrants can pay by applying another voucher, or selecting a payment method and completing the registration process.
Redeem a voucher on an order in the management platform