You can view a list of all emails sent from Arlo by accessing the Communication log from the Settings menu or from the Communication tab on an item (e.g. an event or contact). You can also view, print, forward, and re-send each email.
Note: We have enhanced this page to use your local time zone. Read how to change your time zone.
View System Communication Log
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click Communication log. You will be taken to a page containing a list of all emails sent by Arlo. Hint: Use the search to quickly find the email you are looking for.
View Event Communication Log
To view a list of all emails sent from Arlo for a specific event;
- Open the event you would like to view communication on.
- Select the Communication tab. A list of all emails sent for the event will be displayed.
View Contact Communication Log
To view a list of all emails sent from Arlo for a specific contact;
- Open the contact you would like to view communication on.
- Select the Communication tab. A list of all emails relating to the event will be displayed.
You can resend emails from any communication list.
Resending communication will send it to the original email address. If the contact's email address has been updated in Arlo and you wish to send the communication to their new email, you will need to forward the communication instead.
- Select the email you would like to resend by ticking the checkbox in the corresponding row.
- Press Resend. or Actions then Resend.
Note: You cannot resend event instructions if a registrant's registration is Awaiting Approval. Registrants must be approved in order to receive event instructions.
Print, Preview, and Forward Emails
- Open the Communication log (or Communication tab on an item) and click the row containing the email you would like to preview.
- In the preview window, press Print.
- To forward the email, press Forward and enter the email address you would like the email sent to.
Note: When you forward communication, if the order contact was copied (cc'd) into the original email, they will also receive the forwarded email that you send, including any edits to the subject line.
Other articles that may be helpful: