In this article
Arlo allows your clients to express interest in running a private course as part of the lead feature. You can capture these enquiries by adding the 'Register interest in a private course' form to your website. You can also choose to enable this form on each of your event pages. On completion of the form, a lead will be generated in Arlo.
Accept leads on existing events (templates)
You can choose which event templates allow users to register their interest in running it privately.
- Open the Templates menu.
- Open the event template you wish to allow private leads on.
- Press Edit.
- Navigate to the Website tab.
- Select the relevant lead options as required.
- Save your changes. Your event listing will now display the lead links specified.
Example: Arlo event listing with private event leads enabled
Access the form
You can access and use this form by using the following link format:
- http://<YourArloSiteDomain>/register-interest?t=2, e.g. https://learninghub.arlo.co/register-interest?t=2
- All events that have private leads allowed will display a link to register interest in running that particular event privately.
- You can also add this link anywhere to allow people to register their interest in a private event (without it being linked to a particular template).
Example: Register interest in private event form