Arlo has an online Help Centre, our online resource directory that covers all aspects of Arlo and can be shared with your team.
We also provide email support to all of our customers and phone support to customers on the Enterprise plan. All calls to our support phone numbers will be automatically logged as a ticket to allow easier follow-up.
You'll need to use a supported web browser to log in to Arlo.
Use the latest version of one of these browsers to optimize your experience.
The Arlo team use and recommend Google Chrome.
We don't support any beta versions of these browsers, or alternative open source builds of them.
You can also use IE or Edge, but Microsoft often does not support some newer technologies that we and other software products use to provide you with new features. Microsoft have also stopped support for IE, so you may experience some issues with these browsers.
There are a number of ways that you can create a support ticket.
When logging new requests, please provide as much detail as possible. This helps our team to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Press the Submit a Ticket button on one of our Help Centre's articles.
Your Arlo Help Centre account is separate from your normal Arlo platform's account.
Information to include
- If you see an error message, try to describe the exact steps that led you to that error.
- Most entities in Arlo have a unique URL (website link) associated to them. Please include the website link of the page you are referring to with the issue in the ticket, e.g. https://<platformname>.arlo.co/management/Console/#/events/4
Example of a bad ticket request
"Hi, I am having an issue with one of my contacts. The field I am entering will not save. Can you please take a look?"
Example of a good ticket request
"Hi, I am having an issue with one of my contacts. The contact URL is https://<platformname>.arlo.co/management/Console/#/contacts/17/.
I am trying to add in a value to the position field, but when I try to save I am getting the following error <add error information>. I've attached a screenshot of the error. Can you please take a look?"
In Arlo's Help Centre, you can create an account so you can view and create your support tickets online. This makes it easy to track the status of your tickets, so they don't get lost in your email inbox.
- Press Sign In.
- If you haven’t created an account, press Get a Password. If you have already created a password, log in with your credentials.
- If you would like to be able to see all tickets created by people in your organisation, please have your organisation's key contact submit a ticket to request this from Arlo Support.
We aim to resolve support queries as soon as possible. We will respond to all queries within the following time frames. Queries cannot always be resolved within these time frames, however, we will let you know when this is the case.
Email support for all users with a 8-12 hour* response time to emails.
Phone support (Enterprise only):
Phone support for all Enterprise users with a 4-8 hour* response time to calls. Phone support available for nominated users within your organisation, up to 2 hours per month.
Contact our sales team if you'd like to have phone support.
If you have phone support included in your plan, please contact Arlo Support who will provide you with a number to use based on your location.
* Our normal office hours (not including public holidays) are:
- New Zealand - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM NZST
- North America - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
- United Kingdom - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM GMT
Our team will endeavour to make all customers aware of scheduled outages via email, social media, and in-app notifications.
A critical aspect of implementing a comprehensive system like Arlo is educating your team on what the software will do for you, and learning from best practices that other customers like you have successfully employed.
You may need to adapt to new ways of doing things and change isn't always easy.
If you have complex workflows, or internal processes and are not sure how they might fit in with Arlo, our team can review these and provide you with options and training on how these may be achieved.
If you would like more information on booking a consultancy session, contact your Customer Success Manager.