The following article outlines a list of tasks that we recommend you complete before going live with your Arlo Platform so that you are ready to launch.
In this article:
- Complete your platform configuration
- Test registration forms
- Configure SPF Records
- Set up support account
- Login to Arlo for Mobile
- Import data
- Load certificate and label templates
- Connect your integrations
Complete your platform configuration
Your platform settings must be in place to ensure that the communication Arlo sends is correct and that your registration and order workflows have been configured to meet your requirements.
Test registration forms
We recommend testing your registration forms for an event to ensure that they include all of the information you need to capture from your registrants.
- Open the Events menu.
- Click on an event in the list.
- Click Registration Link. The registration form for the event will open.
- Make sure that the registration fields you would expect to see on the form are all being displayed. Note: Do not submit a registration. Exit the window once you have checked the form.
- We recommend completing this process for a paid event, and a free event (if you have any), as these may be using different registration forms.
If your registration forms are not being displayed as expected, check that you have correctly configured your registration forms.
Configure your SPF Records
- Navigate to https://mxtoolbox.com/spf.aspx.
- On this page, enter your email domain name to be checked in the Domain Name field and click SPF Record Lookup.
- If you have no record, no further action is required. If you do have a record, learn how to configure your SPF record to allow Arlo to send from your domain.
Arlo has a comprehensive Help Centre which you can use to find details on how to use Arlo.
You can also view and create support tickets online so these don't get lost in your inbox and you can track the status of each. You will need to create a new login specifically for Arlo Online Help.
Your Arlo platform login will not work on this site.
Login to Arlo for Mobile
Arlo allows you to import data on a range of entities, directly from a CSV file. Importing allows you to easily migrate new information into Arlo from external systems, or update existing information already in Arlo.
Load your certificate/label templates
Arlo allows you to create and send certificates with optional fields for information such as course information and grades. The following instructions show you how to create and save a certificate template.
You can also create name labels for attendees to wear at an event. You can create the label design using Microsoft Word which enables you to customise the layout, fonts and colours, add images, and create designs for an extensive range of formats and label types.
Connect your integrations
Arlo integrates with a number of popular applications to keep your information synchronised between Arlo and your different business systems. Where Arlo does not currently integrate with a system you use, you can import and export data within Arlo to keep the information up-to-date.