Arlo offers a wide range of reports which can be run on-screen, exported to Microsoft Excel, or saved as printable PDFs. You can also schedule reports to be sent automatically.
Hint: Read how to export data as CSV files for system integration.
- Create custom reports / save report favourites
- Schedule automated reports.
- Save default report settings
- Print multiple reports at once (bulk report option)
The following is a list of all available reports in Arlo.
Note: Not all reports are available on all service plan levels and some need to be activated if you require them. Contact Arlo Support if you need a report activated or need to upgrade your service plan.
- Event List: Events filtered by date, status, or other criteria.
- Event List: (Advanced) Allows you to generate custom XLSX or CSV exports of event information, based on records that match conditions set.
- Event Calendar: List of individual event sessions scheduled to be delivered within a period.
- Event Registrants: List of individuals enrolled on an event.
- Event Logistics: Room setup and catering requirements for event sessions running within a period.
- Event Performance: Number and value of registrations received on an event for events started within a period.
- Event List and Registrants: List of events with registrant details.
- Attendance Register: A form to record attendance for each session of an event.
- Presenter Performance: Number and value of registrations for events a presenter has delivered.
- Presenter Activity (Advanced): Allows you to generate custom XLSX or CSV exports of presenter information, based on records that match conditions set.
- Registrations List: List of all registrations received within a given period.
- BETA - Registration List: (Advanced) Allows you to generate custom XLSX or CSV exports of Registration information including registration order lines, based on records that match conditions set.
- BETA - Waiting List Report: (Advanced) Allows you to generate custom XLSX or CSV exports of Registration information including waiting list registrant details, based on records that match conditions set.
- Event Completion: Event completion status for a specified group of contacts.
- Registration Count: Count of registrations received.
- BETA - Registration Application Report: (Advanced) Allows you to generate custom XLSX or CSV exports of application and event information on events accepting applications.
- Order Lines: List of order lines (including registration details), filtered by date and order status.
- Order List: Orders filtered by date, status, or other criteria.
- Orders Paid: List of all orders and credit notes marked as paid.
- Registration Discount: List of registrations with discounts applied.
- Certification List: Certifications filtered by template, date, status, or other criteria.
Sales and Marketing
- Lead List: Leads filtered by date, status, type, or other criteria.
- Account Manager Activity: Leads, orders, notes, and tasks associated with an account manager within a period.
- Organisation Spend: Value of orders (less credit notes) issued over a period for each organisation.
- Aged Receivables: Invoices awaiting payment.
- Event/Course Invoices: Course registration invoices and payments for a period.
- Event/Course Invoices Summary: Summary of all course registration invoices and payments for a course with a year-to-date balance.
- Communication Log: List of all items that have been sent by the system.
New Zealand Education Requirements
- Single Data Return: New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission Single Data Return (SDR) reports.
Other articles that may be helpful: