Arlo allows you to generate a list of contacts based on a specific set of criteria. For example, a list of contacts who have completed course A but have yet to complete course B, or contacts from a specific city or region.
You can generate your list using the following methods:
- Apply a filter to the contacts list
- Create a prospect list for a Campaign
Apply a Filter to the Contacts List
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- Press Filters.
- Select the filter you would like to apply. Once applied, the list of contacts will be updated and only the contacts that meet the criteria of the filter will be displayed. Hint: To export the list, press Export and select the information you would like to export from the menu, e.g. Export all contact information (CSV).
- You can apply multiple filters to the list by repeating the process above.
Apply an Advanced Filter
In the Filters menu, the Advanced... option allows you to create and add filters which include multiple conditions.
Advanced filter examples:
- View contacts who are from (postal address city is) "Auckland" or "Sydney".
- View contacts whose position (job title) includes the words "Sales" or "Account", e.g. Sales Managers and Account Managers.
- View contacts who are aged between 16-29.
Prospect List on the Campaigns Feature
Read how to add contacts as prospects to a campaign.
Other articles that may be helpful: