Arlo allows you to view a presenter's personal calendar of activities and a venue's schedule of activities and then combine these within the same calendar to check everyone's availability on a specific date or period. Multiple presenters, venues and rooms can be added. You can also choose to only show events on the calendar that do or do not have registrations, and the timezone in which all events are displayed in on the calendar page.
Note: The availability of the presenters and venues is pulled from scheduled events in Arlo. This does not integrate with Outlook other email software to show availability of presenters outside of events already in Arlo.
- From the main menu select Calendar.
- Press View options.
- Add a presenter's activities to the calendar by selecting the presenter.
- Note: If you do not select a specific room for the venue, activities for all rooms at the venue will be displayed.
- To view only events either with or without registrations select Yes or No on the Has registrations field.
- Note: You can also select the timezone in which the events will be displayed in the calendar.
- To change the calendar view, press Day, Week, or Month.
Note: In the monthly view, events which span across two or more days will be highlighted green.
Other articles that may be helpful: