Arlo supports automatically assigning tracking codes to invoice line items when Arlo transfers an order to Xero to create an invoice.
In this article:
Set up tracking codes
Important: Tracking codes must already exist in Xero in order for them to be available to select in Xero. New tracking codes can take up to 30 minutes to synchronise across to Arlo.
- Find and select the event you would like to set up tracking codes on.
- Press Edit.
- From the General tab, within the 'Event settings' section, click Edit account details. The tracking categories you currently have set up in Xero will be displayed in the Account details section.
- Select the tracking codes you would like event registrations to be assigned to.
- Press Save.
View and export your events' tracking codes
- Open the Events menu.
- Select one of the Xero tracking codes views. If not enabled, enable this by pressing More, then Manage views.
- Export this information by using one of the Export options.