The following process describes how to create an order and send a tax invoice for a private event.
- Open the private event that you would like to create an order for.
- Press New Order from the toolbar.
- This will take you to the New Order page with all billing and event information automatically added to the new order.
Note: Registrants are not listed on orders for private events because the price charged isn't necessarily directly linked to the number of registrants on the event. If you want to add the registrants' names or any other details to the order, you can add a custom line to the order.
- When you have finished completing the order, press Save.
- If you would like a tax invoice sent, tick Send tax invoice (includes payment instructions.
- Press Save.
When you open the event, Arlo will display a message with the order details.