The following process describes how to create an order and send a tax invoice for a private event. When setting up your private event, you need to ensure it has a Key Contact as this is the person the order will be billed to.
In this Article
- Create an Order for a Private Event
- Registrants and Discounts on Private Event Orders
- View a List of Private Events with/without Orders
Create an Order for a Private Event
- Open the private event that you would like to create an order for.
- Press New Order from the toolbar.
- You will be directed to the Order page with all billing and event information automatically added to the new order. The key contact will be set as the Order Contact.
- When you have finished completing the order, press Save.
- When you open the event, Arlo will display a message with the order details.
Registration Details on Orders for Private Events
Registrants are not listed on orders for private events because the price charged isn't necessarily directly linked to the number of registrants on the event. If you want to add the registrants' names or any other details to the order, you can add custom lines to the order.
As there are no registrants on the order, registration level discounts will not work. You should either create and add an order level discount or add a custom line with a negative amount to the order.
Check an Order has been Created