In order to prevent duplicate records from being created in your accounting system, Arlo can mark website orders as "Requiring Attention" where an order is billed to an organisation or contact that does not currently exist in Xero. You are then given the option to either dismiss the message and continue, or potentially merge the record if a duplicate exists (e.g. someone may have misspelled their name during the website order process).
Dismiss 'Orders Requiring Attention'
- Select Orders from the main menu.
- Orders requiring attention will be displayed in order lists with a warning icon on the right.
- A 'Requires Attention' tab will be displayed in the orders section. Select this to view a list of all orders requiring attention.
- Open the order which requires attention by clicking on the warning icon.
- The following special message will be displayed on the order.
- Click 'Dismiss this message.' The message will disappear, the new contact will be created in Xero, and the order will be exported to Xero.
Change Setting which marks Orders as 'Requiring Attention'
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click Xero. You will be taken to the 'Xero integration settings' page.
- In the Website orders section, untick 'Mark website orders as requiring attention when billed to a contact that does not exist in Xero'.
- Press Save.