The following information describes how to correct the situation where Arlo has incorrectly linked contact's with an organisation. Note: The problem is created where a domain used to link contacts to an organisation has been incorrectly added.
Step 1. Remove Linking Domain from the Organisation
- Open the organisation which has the contacts incorrectly associated within.
- Press Edit.
- In the Internet section, remove the domain from the Link contacts from setting.
- Press Save.
Step 2. Add Domain to 'Ignored Domains' list (Optional)
Complete the following process if the linking domain is not to be associated with any organisation now or in the future.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Click Organisation.
- Click Manage ignored domains.
- Press + Add item.
- Enter the domain and click Save.
Step 3. Remove Contacts from Organisation as a Batch Process
- From the main menu select Contacts.
- View a list of contact's with the linking domain in their email address by searching on this domain.
- Press Export and select Export contact and organisation information (CSV).
- Save the file to your computer.
- Remove all but the following columns and delete the content in the Organisation column when appropriate.
- Save changes to the file.
- Select Contacts from the main menu.
- Press Tools and from the Import group, select Import contacts.
- Press Browse... and select the file you saved on your computer.
- Press Upload Contacts and complete the import process.
Other articles that may be helpful: