Arlo will automatically hide an event section on the event website page if it does not contain content, e.g. if there are no Prerequisites for an event, the Prerequisites section heading will not appear.
Common issues: Section display when there is no content
A common problem is that the section heading appears on the website (e.g. Prerequisites) when there is no content saved within the section when editing the event from the management platform. The issue relates to hidden HTML code been saved in the field that is not visible on edit.
The following set of instructions describe how to remove the HTML code.
- Open the event you would like to edit.
- Press Edit.
- On the Website tab, scroll to the section that you want to remove from the website event page.
- Press the HTML toolbar option. The HTML Source window will appear.
- Select the content in the window. Hint: Press Crtl + A to select all.
- Press Delete on your keyboard.
- Press Update.
- Press Save.