The following article outlines how to use the new user widgets on the Arlo dashboard and set up your platform before going live. This article is written for new users.
If you are an existing Arlo user you should see dashboard widgets to learn about the 'Useful links' widget and others.
If you need any assistance setting up your Arlo platform contact Arlo Support.
In this article:
Welcome to Arlo widget
- This widget contains a few key actions first-time users should complete in Arlo.
- Once completed, you can clear the widget by pressing the (X) icon and should start setting up the platform using the Checklist to go live.
Checklist to go live
- There are a number of settings that should be completed as you begin to set up Arlo. These are displayed in the Checklist to go live.
- Each link in the checklist will direct you to the setting that needs to be completed. The help popup (?) next to each setting will direct you to a help article, or video to provide information on what the setting is for.
- As you complete each task, mark them as completed by selecting the checkbox. Your progress will be tracked until you are ready to go-live.
- Depending on the complexity of your implementation, you can choose to complete the basic implementation checklist, or see all tasks for large implementations. The option you should choose will largely depend on the features you want to use in Arlo.
- Once all tasks are completed for your implementation type, you can press Go-Live! Arlo support will be contacted automatically and coordinate any additional next steps required.
- The checklist will be removed from the dashboard and be replaced with the useful links section. You can remove this at any time by pressing the (X) icon in the corner.
- If you need any assistance setting up your Arlo platform contact Arlo Support.
Reset your dashboard
If you have cleared the new user widgets (Welcome to Arlo, Checklist to go-live/Useful links) and need to restore them, you can reset your dashboard.
- In the top right-hand corner of the dashboard, click the drop-down arrow.
- Select Reset my dashboard.