The following process describes how to test your credit card service has been set up correctly.
Test Credit Card Payment Service
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Press New order.
- Select an Order contact.
- On the Payment Method option, select Credit card (online).
- Press Add Custom line...
- For the line item description, enter Test credit card service.
- For the line item value, enter 1.
- Press Update.
- Press Save. Note: You will be asked to enter an address if one was not added to the order when you selected the order contact.
- Press Enter credit card details..
- Enter a valid credit card number and details.
- Press Submit. You should see the following confirmation message appear with "Response: APPROVED".
- Press Next. You will be taken back to the order page in Arlo.
Test Credit Card Refunds
Note: Allowing the credit card refund service on your platform is optional and may not have been setup due to your organisation's refund policy.
- Open the order you created in the previous test.
- At the bottom of the order in the pink section, press Make Refund. Note: Ensure the Execute this transaction now option is visible and ticked.
- For the line item description, enter Test credit card refund.
- Press Make a Refund.
- A Credit Card refund processed successfully. Credit Note created and marked as paid. confirmation message should appear.
Confirm Payment and Refund Transactions (Payment Express)
- Login to Payline at https://www.paymentexpress.com/pxmi/logon.
Hint: You should have received your Web Username in the confirmation email Payment Express (DPS) sent you. You will have then called them to access your password.
- From the Transactions menu, select Transactions Search.
- Confirm two transactions appear in the list as shown in the example below.
Contact Arlo Support if these tests were not successful.
Other articles that may be helpful: