Arlo allows you to accept payments and make refunds by credit card through the Arlo Shopping Cart.
ANZ eGate offers a complete payment gateway service allowing credit card processing and this service integrates directly with Arlo. Payments are settled to your ANZ account daily and detailed payment reports available within the payment gateway.
The integration with ANZ eGate currently only supports ANZ customers in New Zealand and Australia, taking payments in one currency (NZD or AUD) only.
Note: The ANZ eGate integration supports full and partial credit card refunds being completed within Arlo.
In this Article:
Setup ANZ eGate Integration in Arlo
- From the Dashboard, click Payment Settings, or go to Settings and select Payment Settings.
- Press Add Payment Method.
- Select Credit Card.
- Select ANZ eGate.
- Enter your eGate provider credentials. Note: If you do not have these you will need to contact ANZ.
- Choose your Payment Detail settings.
- Choose if the method should available for registrants to select on your website checkout. Note: If you do not select this, the payment method will be available internally only.
- Choose the Payment Label. If you add a label, it will still display the default payment name, with the label added to the end of the default name within the Management Platform.
- Choose the Payment Messages to be displayed with the Payment Method on the checkout.
- Scroll to the top of the page and press Save or Save and Close.