Arlo allows you to accept payments and make refunds by credit card through the Arlo Shopping Cart.
ANZ eGate offers a complete payment gateway service allowing credit card processing and this service integrates directly with Arlo. Payments are settled to your ANZ account daily and detailed payment reports available within the payment gateway.
The integration with ANZ eGate currently only supports ANZ customers in New Zealand and Australia, taking payments in one currency (NZD or AUD) only.
- Open the Settings menu item.
- From the Financial section, select Payment methods.
- Press Add payment method.
- Select Credit card.
- Select ANZ eGate.
- Enter your eGate provider credentials.
If you do not have these you will need to contact ANZ.
- Choose if all orders should be approved automatically (even if a payment fails) or only when payments have been successful in your Payment details settings.
- In the Payment due dates section, select a Set order date using setting and a Payment due setting. These are used in the event that the payment is not successfully processed.
- Choose if the method should be available for registrants to select on your website checkout.
If you do not select this, the payment method will be available internally only.
- (Optional) Choose a custom Payment label. If you add a label, it will still display the default payment name (Credit Card), with the label added to the end of the default name within Arlo. e.g. Credit card [ANZ eGate]. It will be displayed as ANZ eGate on your checkout.
- Choose the payment messages to be displayed on the checkout when the payment method is selected.
- Scroll to the top of the page and press Save or Save and Close.