The following instructions describe how to create an event where it is delivered as a mix of face to face and Webinar, or a webinar that has more than one session.
- Generate your webinar details in your online meeting provider e.g. GoToWebinar.
- Create a new Venue in Arlo with the webinar details. For example:
- Create a new Event with multiple sessions.
- Add a new session for each instance of face to face, or webinar session. For webinar sessions, use the Online venue set up earlier in the process.
- Fill out the Registration preferences.
Note: GoToMeeting sets a maximum number of attendees per session, depending on your pricing plan with them. Therefore, you should set the maximum number of registrants to match this when creating the event in Arlo.
- Fill out the Communication preferences
- Press Schedule Event.
Other articles that may be helpful: