In this article
The following instructions describe how to create an event where it is delivered as a mix of face to face and webinar, or a webinar that has more than one session.
If you would like to run a webinar that does not run over more than one session, see more information on creating standard webinars.
If you would like to create a blended learning event that is delivered as a mixture of face to face/webinar and e-learning, you can do this using Arlo's integration with Moodle. See the article on how to set up a course and link it to a Moodle course.
Create an 'online' venue
- Generate your webinar details in your online meeting provider e.g. GoToWebinar.
- Open the Venues menu.
- Press New Venue.
- In the Name field type 'Online'.
- In the Physical address fields, enter following details.
- Untick Display map.
- In the Directions section, enter the full webinar room instructions.
- Press Save. This venue can now be used.
Create your blended learning event
You can create a blended learning event with multiple sessions (face to face and online) where the registrants have either:
When you are adding each session to the event, if it is an online session use the online venue created above. If it is a face to face session, create the session using the appropriate venue.
Registrants will be sent the instructions for each of the sessions they register for.