Arlo allows you to store documents against events, contacts, orders, venues, leads, and certifications, so that you can access relevant files wherever you are. Where you can add a note, you can also attach a document to the note.
Examples of how you might use the Document Management feature are:
- Storing a copy of the event notes.
- Storing contact certificates from previous events run outside of Arlo.
- Storing a copy of the event feedback form to a course.
- Storing instructions for operating audio-visual equipment to a venue/room.
- Storing documents that can later be selected as attachments to event communication emails.
- Storing information against a Sales Lead.
The following instructions describe how to load a document on an event.
- Open the item (Event/Contact/Lead etc.) you would like to add a document to.
- From the toolbar, press Document.
- If you have your file explorer open, you can simply drag the file(s) from your file explorer to the section of the screen that says "Drag files here". Otherwise, press Select files to upload... which will open your file explorer.
Supported File Types
All common file types are supported,e.g doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, zip, txt, jpg, gif, png, msg, pdf.
File Size Limits and Storage Limits
- The maximum file size per attachment is 5 MB.
- The Arlo Enterprise service plan comes with 1 GB of document management storage. Contact Arlo Support if you require additional storage.
Other articles that may be helpful: