Arlo allows you to store documents against events, contacts, orders, venues, leads, and certifications so that you can access relevant files wherever you are. You can also add attachments notes.
In this Article:
Examples of how you might use the Document Management feature are:
- Storing a copy of the event notes.
- Storing a scanned copy of the event attendance register.
- Storing contact certificates from previous events run outside of Arlo.
- Storing instructions for operating audio-visual equipment to a venue/room.
- Storing documents that can later be added as attachments to event communication emails.
- Storing information against a Sales Lead.
The following instructions describe how to load a document on an event.
- Open the item (Event/Contact/Lead etc.) you would like to add a document to.
- From the toolbar, press Documents.
- If you have your file explorer open, you can simply drag the file(s) from your file explorer to the section of the screen that says "Drag files here". Otherwise, press Select files to upload... which will open your file explorer.
Supported File Types
All common file types are supported,e.g doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, zip, txt, jpg, gif, png, msg, pdf.
File Size Limits and Storage Limits
- The maximum file size per attachment is 5 MB.
- The Arlo Professional and Enterprise service plans come with 1 GB of document management storage. Contact Arlo Support if you require additional storage. Pricing starts from $25 USD per GB. Important: Uploading significantly large items can impact the response time of the Arlo Platform.