In this article
About this report
The presenter performance report lists the number and value of registrations received for events which the presenter has delivered.
The presenter performance report checks an order status and sums the registration line items present in that order, regardless of the registration status.
Example report setting and output
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Presenters section, select the Presenter Performance report.
To access all report settings on the report page, from the toolbar press Report Settings.
Note: Some settings (columns and grouping options) in this report change based on whether you select to summarise by event or presenter.
Explanation of order totals columns
The event performance report gives you a number of options for totalling the value of registrations:
- Standard price: The standard price on the event (not the template price).
- Registration line discounts applied (Discount): The amount of any registration line discounts applied to the individual registrations.
- Order line value - actual billed amount including registration discounts (Orders): Standard price minus total registration discounts applied; a total of what the customers actually paid.
- Credit note line value - for example, refunds (Credit note): The total value of any credit notes (refunds) for this event.
- Total - orders less credits (Value): The total order line value minus any credit notes; the total revenue for the event.
Important: Any discounts set up as applying to the overall order or showing on a new order line will not be reflected in this report, as they are not tied to any registration. We recommend that discounts are set up as applying to individual registration lines wherever possible.
Example of registration values
Report management features
Learn how to: