In this article
The following article describes how to export order and order line item information in Arlo.
Note: The CSV export includes a separate row for each line item on an order. If an order includes multiple lines, the order details (e.g. Order Code) will be repeated for each row in the file.
Simple export of all order lines
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Select the orders you would like to export by ticking the checkbox in each row.
Hint: You can apply a filter for 'Not exported' and use the 'Select all' in the top right-hand corner to quickly export all unexported orders.
- Press Actions and select Export.
- Select the format you would like the orders exported in, and choose whether you would like the items to be marked as exported.
- Press Export.
The attached spreadsheet is an example of an export of four orders, including the following scenarios:
- A simple, one line order paid by credit card with no discounts, where the order contact is the registrant
- An order paid by bank transfer with one event and a discount as a separate line, where the order contact is the registrant
- An order paid by voucher with multiple registrants for the same event, where the order contact is one of the registrants
- An order paid by invoice with one registrant for different events, where the order contact is not the registrant.
- In all of the above scenarios, the payer is the organisation of the registrant(s).
- Find the example spreadsheet at the bottom of this article in the attachments section.
Advanced export: ready to import in to your accounting system
The Order Lines (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of order line information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
This report is ideal to use when transferring order data over from Arlo to your accounting system.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information for each order line including:
- Billing contacts details
- Billing contacts organisation details
- Registrants details
- Registrants organisation details
- Registration details
- Event details
- Voucher details
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the Orders section, select the Order Lines (Advanced) report.
All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
- Enter conditions which all must be met in the ALL section (if any). Only records which meet all of the conditions you have selected will be displayed.
- Enter a range of conditions where at least one must be met in the ANY section (if any). Records must meet at least one of these conditions to be displayed.
- Select the fields to include in the report results. As you start typing, the field list will be filtered.
- Select the fields you would like by clicking the field name or scrolling to the field using the arrow keys and pressing Enter. Repeat this process until you have added all the fields you need.
- Choose the order of the fields in your report output by dragging them into the correct position.
- Choose how you would like the report results sorted using the dropdowns.
Note: You can add, and remove sort fields as needed.
- Choose the format in which you would like to export your report and time zone options.
Note: Dates in an XLSX file will be provided using a date format. Dates in CSV formats will not.
- Press Preview.
Note: You can expand the column sizes as needed in the preview view, by dragging them into your desired width.
- Press Export.
Report management features
Learn how to: