In this article
The following article describes how to export order and order line item information in Arlo.
Note: The CSV export includes a separate row for each line item on an order. If an order includes multiple lines, the order details (e.g. Order Code) will be repeated for each row in the file.
- From the main menu select Orders.
- Select the orders you would like to export by ticking the checkbox in each row.
Hint: You can apply a filter for 'Not exported' and use the 'Select all' in the top right-hand corner to quickly export all unexported orders.
- Press Actions and select Export.
- Select the format you would like the orders exported in, and choose whether you would like the items to be marked as exported.
- Press Export.
View the Arlo invoice CSV format export schema.
Contact Arlo Support if you required a customised version (custom schema) of this report to match the requirements of your accounting system.
The attached spreadsheet is an example of an export of four orders, including the following scenarios:
- A simple, one line order paid by credit card with no discounts, where the order contact is the registrant
- An order paid by bank transfer with one event and a discount as a separate line, where the order contact is the registrant
- An order paid by voucher with multiple registrants for the same event, where the order contact is one of the registrants
- An order paid by invoice with one registrant for different events, where the order contact is not the registrant.
- In all of the above scenarios, the payer is the organisation of the registrant(s).
- Find the example spreadsheet at the bottom of this article in the attachments section.